2015 Best Article Award
"Lead Exposure and Behavior: Effects on Antisocial and Risky Behavior among Children and Adolescents" by Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, Amherst College
- NEW! Specialized Virtual Issues
Early View Content | July 2016 Issue
2015 Best Article Award
"Early Withdrawals from Retirement Accounts during the Great Recession" by Robert Argento, Federal Reserve Board, Victoria L. Bryant, Internal Revenue Service, and John Sabelhaus, Federal Reserve Board
- NEW! Inequality Symposium
- Early View Content | July 2016 Issue
13th International Conference | January 3-6, 2017
Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Casa Central campus, Santiago
Online volunteer submission deadline extended as long as space and time permit! Abstracts covering all areas of economics are welcome. Discussants and chairs are always needed as well. Organize your own session on a topic of your choice! Review the Session Organizer Guidelines for more information or email email@example.com with questions.
If you are part of a society that could use greater visibility as well as enjoy the economies of scale meeting with a larger group affords, consider becoming an Allied Society.
Keynote Addresses include Nobel Laureate Robert F. Engle, New York University Stern School of Business, WEAI President-Elect Orley Ashenfelter, Princeton University ("Real Wage Rates Across Countries and Over Time"), and Ignacio Sánchez Diaz, President, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile. Roundtable panel discussion including Engle, Ashenfelter, Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, and panel moderator Nobel Laureate Daniel McFadden, University of California, Berkeley.
Opportunities for Economists
- Teaching and Research Positions, all fields, Deppartment of Economics, National Chengchi University
- Lecturers, Department of Economics, University of California, Riverside
- Open rank, Econometrics, Department of Economics, University of California, Riverside
- Assistant or Associate Specialist, Social Science Research Institute and Water Resources Research Center, The Economic Research Organization of the University of Hawai'i
Open rank, Empirical Microeconomics, Department of Economics, University of Washington
- Society for Benefit Cost Analysis, 9th Annual Conference, March 15-17, 2017, Washington, DC