Registration fees below apply to everyone except volunteer paper presenters (see participation/registration fee information on Program Participation tab):
- US$290 for members (add $50 after February 1, 2019)
- US$360 for non-members (add $50 after February 1, 2019)
- US$135 for students (add $50 after February 1, 2019)
- US$100 for non-economist guests over 18 years of age
Discounts: WEAI Institutional Member affiliates are eligible for a 20% discount on registration fees. For the code to take the discount at checkout, contact your designated representative or call us at 714-965-8800.
Benefits: 1) Conference program and complimentary conference bag. 2) Admittance to all general and concurrent sessions; coffee breaks; and Welcome Reception. 3) Waiver of manuscript submission fees for current WEAI members submitting their conference paper to Economic Inquiry or Contemporary Economic Policy by September 30, 2019.
Policies: Program participants must register to remain on the conference program. Everyone over the age of 18 must register, including spouses and adult guests. Badges are required at all conference events, including sessions, coffee breaks, receptions, and special activities. Early registration closes on February 1, after which fees increase $50.
Participant's Dinner & Keynote Address | Saturday, March 23 -- 6:45-9:00 pm
Featuring keynote address by Naoyuki Yoshino, Dean, Asian Development Bank Institute. Purchase your tickets during the registration process, or log back in and add them to your registration at a later date. Advance ticket purchase required.
Post-Conference Tour | Sunday, March 24 -- 1:15 pm
Tour to be determined. Details coming soon!
Special Activity General Information:
- Children (of all ages) must have a ticket for all special activities.
- Special activity ticket(s), will be included in the registration packet you will receive on-site.
- Space is limited for special activities.
- Please purchase or reserve all special activity tickets by March 1.
- Special acitivity ticket cancellations must be made in writing by March 1 to receive a refund. We are unable to give refunds for late cancellations.